The polite answer of a LEA member on the legitimate question by Josef K., questions on which he never got an answer since 2015
LaPiscean Liberty: Christ, girlfriend, that was June of last yr. Can we get by this.
SaveMe Oh: I am not your girlfriend, christ doesn’t exist, but we can’t be sure anymore that you are not Steve Bannon or Donald Trump
LaPiscean Liberty: If your not my girlfriend. please stay the fuck off my wall then 🙂
SaveMe Oh: Answer the questions you big fuck!
LaPiscean Liberty: Yo mama is a big fuck 🙂
SaveMe Oh: Pity you are so busy blaming Trump and behave yourself as his twin brother.
Today I have posted some questions to The LEA Committee using their contact form on the Linden Endowment for the Arts website:
In October 2015 Ziki Questi had a question for Secret Rage in the Second Life “LEA Art Sandbox” group:
Ziki Questi: Secret, where are the beginning dates of terms of committee members posted? I see there is a 2 year term, with a maximum of two terms to be served contiguously.
However, Secret Rage didn’t get a chance to put an answer to that question as Solo Mornington stepped in:
Solo Mornington: Ziki: I’m pretty sure we don’t have that posted anywhere. We really should.
With reference to the exchange of words I have some follow-up questions:
1) How come that information is still not available for the public?
2) A couple of days ago I raised the question in LEA’s ‘LEA Linden Endowment for the Arts’ group on Facebook. How come you chose to eject me from the group instead of answering my question?
3) Despite the maximum 2-term service as described in the LEA Bylaws Jay Jay Jegatheva Jegathesan has so far been a LEA Committee member for 3 terms. What are the arguments for keeping Jay Jay as a committee member overruling the LEA Bylaws?
In June 2015 member of the LEA Committee, Solo Mornington, attacked and griefed an event in my gallery. In November 2015 the LEA Committee held a meeting where Solo’s action was discussed.
1) Which members of the LEA Committee attended that meeting?
2) With reference to the LEA Bylaws section 7.2 what was the arguments for acknowledging Solo Mornington’s attack and griefing as an ethical acceptable act in accordance with the bylaws reflecting the LEA mission?
3) Would the LEA Committee kindly send me a summary of the meeting?
– Josef K
What’s going on in the LEA Committee?
Is the LEA Bylaws just words without content?
In the LEA Bylaws it says:
“4.1.1 There will be a maximum of eleven (11) and a minimum of seven (7) Committee Members once the number goes below seven (7) elections will take place.”
– For quite some time there has been less than 7 members in the LEA Committee and yet no election has taken place. Are the LEA Committee members not committed to follow their own bylaws?
In the LEA Bylaws it also says:
“5.1.5 Term for Committee Members shall be 2 years (commencing with the ratification of these bylaws).
5.1.6 Committee Members may serve up to 2 terms.
5.1.7 After 2 terms, Committee Members may be moved to Ex Officio status.”
– So far 3 members of the LEA Committee have exceeded those terms as PatriciaAnne Daviau has been a member of the LEA Committee since at least January 2013 and Jayjay Zifanwe (Jay Jay Jegatheva Jegathesan) and LaPiscean Liberty since at least April 2012. How come they are still a part of the LEA Committee?
– And how come nobody seems to care about LEA Committee members violating the LEA Bylaws?
– And how come Draxtor Despres doesn’t do some critical journalism about the way LEA is run instead of spending time doing “don’t worry, be happy” journalism?
And by the way: Did the LEA Committee remove the LEA Bylaws from their website to cover up what’s going on?